Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 Feb 2011

http://ping.fm/p/GjGod - This happens almost every day and hardly anyone sees

short enough to be interesting, long enough to cover the subject. Like a skirt

Chuck Schumer is following me on twitter. Are you? (mikemcreid)

it's like my non-Apple-iPod-alternative stuck on replay ;D

'shake off what leaves you cold'

♫ 연구 ㄱㄱㅆ

Busy...

Statement of intention, woot!

I knew I should have called in sick

Elise, I'm right there with you...

Gymmn it

2 legit 2 quit

"CNN? That's that gospel stuff, ain't it?"

'shake off what leaves you cold'

Watching Gandhi in Advanced World Geography

STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

it honestly was beautifully bold, like trying to save an ice cube from the cold

Thinking about going natural…

iPads or MacBooks?

i got the lock off my computer!!

Student: I'm a senior and I ain't got no kid yet; I'm lucky. Me: You realize you actually have some control over that and it's not really luck at all...

y-e-s

downloaded new music. loooong overdue.

feb club #2: parent meeting.

Accidental 2 hour nap, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment